Women's legs have always been the focus of men's attention. We present you a selection of retro photos dedicated to the legs of the beauties of the past.
1. Eleanor Ambrose, the highest-paid dancer in the United States, shows off her legs, which are massaged by a Black maid. 1926.
2. Clave Scott, named the girl with the most beautiful legs on Broadway. USA, New York. 1928
3. Barbara Newberry, another girl with the most beautiful legs. USA, Chicago, 1929.
4. Dancer Cecile Navarre in an acrobatic pose. She insured her legs for 1 million francs. France, Paris, 1929.
5. A dancer shows off her legs, insured for several thousand dollars. USA, 1929.
6. During the competition for the most beautiful legs at the Moulin Rouge in Paris, two members of the jury evaluate the legs of the contestants. The upper body of the candidates is hidden behind a curtain, and the legs are numbered. France, 1930.
7. American dancer and actress Noel Frances insured her legs in the amount of 200 thousand dollars, USA, 1930
8. Japanese dancer Masaki shows her legs, insured for 5 thousand dollars each. USA, 1931.
9. Men measure the legs of the dancer Thelma Lopez, take notes and photos. This lady in Paris insures her feet for half a million francs. France, 1931.
10. The head of the group of dancers selects candidates for filming, based on the beauty of the performers ' legs at the last stage of selection. USA, Hollywood, 1932.
11. A group of young girls shows off their legs in stockings. USA. 1935
12. During the competition for the most beautiful legs in one of the clubs France, Paris, 1936
13. Ruth Katrin shows off her legs after being announced as the winner of the Most beautiful legs competition in Berlin. Germany, 1941