Women have tried 12 pieces of clothing that help them look slimmer, and they shared their photosVika
All women want their clothes to highlight their strengths and hide their flaws. However, this is not an easy task. All factors, such as style, color, and cut, should magically match. But advice from the Internet often provides conflicting information. However, clothing should be your ally, showing only your best side.
The women decided to find out for themselves if the fashion tricks they found on the Internet really worked and shared the end result with the proposed outfits. Did these khakis change their body shape for the better? It's up to you to decide which of these life hacks really work and which are just nonsense. Let's start.
1. V-neck clothing lengthens the top of the silhouette and makes the body slimmer. The open neckline draws attention and distracts from the rest of the body.
2. Dresses with contrasting inserts visually narrow the body and help to look at least one size thinner. Plus, they are great for accentuating your forms.
3. To look thinner, you must choose the clothes of the same color. In this case, the lower and upper body will form a vertical line, which will make the silhouette slimmer.
4. An open or carelessly buttoned cardigan or mid-length coat will create a vertical line, stretching your figure and making you look taller.
5. Be careful with vertical stripes on clothing. Wide lines increase body volume and make it heavier. It is better to choose a narrow pattern with small details.
6. Wrap dresses create loose diagonal pleats and asymmetries to help you look more elegant. High-waisted dresses hide the belly and balance wide hips.
7. If you choose a larger size blazer, you don't have to worry about hiding excess weight, because it hides everything perfectly.
8. Tucked in shirt makes the body thinner.
9. 3/4 sleeves draw attention to the wrists. And since this is the thinnest part of the arm, it makes the whole body slimmer.
10. Long blazers and jackets cover most of the body, hiding imperfections at the waist and hips.
11. Tall jeans and trousers make legs look longer.
12. High waist pencil skirt can improve body proportions. This helps to accentuate the thin part of the legs and visibly conceals the belly.