What we eat: the British kept the sweets for 20 years, and they though hennaPictolic
What would cause you to abandon your favorite food? We all tried to do it, but by mid-afternoon the urge to eat harmful a delicious sponge cake with tea becomes so compelling that resisting it is almost impossible. So, what's your favorite "poison"? Muffin you buy a latte? Biscuits, croissants, cakes or chocolates?
Neither insects nor bacteria do not touch them. But, for example, if you leave the Mandarin in the bowl for a month, it is covered with mold, the spirit of decay will hover around, accompanied by appropriate flavor.
Seen by your eyes will be for you an unequivocal signal that this is not a good idea.
Yet there is a reason why neither bacteria nor insects can't touch certain products. It lies in the fact that these products pose no nutritional value and by eating them in food, we spoil our health. This simple information can save lives.[/caption]