What to eat for Breakfast children from all over the worldPictolic
It is believed that Breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Let's look at the variety of food that is eaten in the morning, children from different countries. If you are bored with cornflakes, yogurt and scrambled eggs, I advise you to borrow a couple of dishes from breakfasts of other cultures.
1. Saki Suzuki, 2 years and 6 months, Tokyo
2. Dish of soybeans, natto, rice, miso soup, pumpkin squash, cucumber, omelette and grilled salmon.
3. DOA gursoy by Hans, 8 years old, Istanbul
4. Toast with honey and sour cream, olives, fried with spicy sausage eggs, butter, hard boiled eggs, thick grape syrup (bekmez) with tahini (a thick oily paste of ground sesame seeds), cheeses from cow's, sheep's and goat's milk, jams quince and BlackBerry, bread, tomatoes, cucumbers, white radishes and other fresh vegetables, pasta roasted red peppers, halva from hazelnuts, milk and orange juice.
5. Nathanael's Fitsi Picard, 6 years old, Paris
6. Kiwi, baguette with butter and BlackBerry jam, cereal with milk and fresh orange juice.
7. Emily Katoomba, 7 years old, Chitedze, Malawi
8. Porridge made from corn and peanut flour; pancakes made from corn flour with the onion, garlic and chili peppers; boiled potatoes, squash, and a drink made from dried hibiscus flowers and sugar.
9. Birta Gudrun Breen Breinersdorfer, 3 years, 6 months, Reykjavik, Iceland
10. Oatmeal with brown sugar, maple syrup, butter, and fruit; fish oil, and milk.
11. VIV Borders, 5 years, Amsterdam
12. A glass of milk, bread with butter and sweet sprinkles.
13. ARICIA Domenica Ferreira, 4 years old, and Hakim Jorge Ferreira Gomes, 2 years, Sao Paulo, Brazil
14. Chocolate milk, coffee, ham, cheese, and bread with butter.
15. Philipp, 4 years, and Selin, 4 years, Kamengo, Chitedze, Malawi
16. Sweet corn bread (secondemail), boiled potatoes and black tea with sugar.
17. Koki Hayashi, 4 years old, Tokyo
18. Green pepper, fried with dried fish and sesame seeds; rice with raw egg; dish of Lotus, burdock root and carrots (kinpira); miso soup, grapes, sliced pear and milk.
19. Oyku Ozarslan, 9 years, Istanbul
20. Black bread, olives, chocolate spread, tomatoes, hard-boiled egg, strawberry jam, butter with honey, several varieties of Turkish cheese: feta cheese from cow's and goat's milk.
21. Tiago Bueno young, 3 years old, são Paulo, Brazil
22. Chocolate milk, cornflakes, banana cake, sweet white bread with soft cream cheese.
Keywords: Breakfast products