Women's handbags for many remain a mystery and store a heap of things incomprehensible to men. Photographer Sergey Stroitelev from St. Petersburg created an interesting photo project. While wandering around his hometown, Sergei asked the women to show what was in their bags. Some took him for a madman or a robber, but still, his campaigns were crowned with success. The photographer placed all the contents of women's handbags on a black piece of fabric to make a shot. The result is a collection of photographs of the contents of women's handbags for women of different ages and occupations.
1. Alena, 17 years old, student.
2. Alexandra, 26 years old, designer.
3. Elena, 56 years old, entrepreneur.
4. Katya, 37 years old, journalist.
5. Christina, 19 years old, student.
6. Ksenia, 31 years old, photographer.
7. Lisa, 21, is currently unemployed.
8. Love, 31 years old, gallery owner.
9. Masha, 56 years old, jeweler.
10. Natalia, 58 years old, security guard.
11. Olga, 33 years old, unemployed.
12. Olya, 42, is an industrial tourist and a mother of two.
13. Polina, 29 years old, a seamstress.
14. Svetlana, 24 years old, administrator.
15. Tatiana, 51 years old, municipal employee.
16. Ulyana, 22 years old, teacher of philosophy.
17. Vera, 62 years old, a kindergarten teacher.