What is so ancient that only Internet veterans can remember?By Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/what-is-so-ancient-that-only-internet-veterans-can-remember
Nostalgia is a strange feeling.
When you're young, you really don't have much to be nostalgic about, and hearing your parents feel so strongly about preaching "the good old days" was annoying, to say the least.
Well, now, 30-40 years later, you realize how your parents felt all along when you start reminiscing about everything that was cool in the early days of the Internet (and the technology of that time in general), and then you realize that became your parents when you struggle and may not be able to push back that inexorable desire to preach about the good old days.
2. Counters of site visitors.
3. The Internet cannot work if someone is using a landline.
4. Custom mouse cursors.
5. Dial-up Internet.
6. Can't play flash games anymore.
7. Cleaning the mouse from dirt.
8. Bring your computer to a friend's house to play a multiplayer game.