What is fed in hospitals in different countriesPictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/what-is-fed-in-hospitals-in-different-countries
Categories: Food and Drinks |
Usually hospitals are not famous for delicious dishes, and patients do not even always have a desire to eat anything. But there are exceptions — let's see how they feed in hospitals in different countries.
1. Sydney, Australia: pumpkin soup, stewed chicken with apricots, green peas, mashed potatoes, bread, butter.
2. Germany: schnitzel, pasta, salad and pie.
3. Estonia: mashed potatoes, stewed meat with cabbage, salad, a glass of milk and a bun.
4. Sweden: chicken with rice and vegetables, orange.
5. Massachusetts, USA: salad, chicken soup with crackers, orange.
6. Poland: bread and butter, cucumber and liver sausage.
7. Malvern, Australia: lamb tagine, broccoli, corn, soup, sandwiches, fruit, bun and butter.
8. Japan: noodles, tempura vegetables, meat, fish, soup, fruit.
9. Dubai, UAE: spaghetti, chop, salad, soup, bread, yogurt, cake.
10. Paris, France: salad with smoked salmon, chicken with zucchini, cake, baguette.
11. Malaysia: fried chicken with noodles.
12. Great Britain: minestrone soup, beef and onion pie, stewed vegetables, banana.
13. Norway: bread, salad, cutlet, butter.
14. Tokyo, Japan: miso soup, rice, chicken, pickles.
15. Jakarta, Indonesia: pasta, chicken, eggs, broth, rice porridge.
16. New York: salmon cutlets, rice with saffron sauce, pumpkin, asparagus, soup and banana pie.
17. Richmond, Canada: pork stew, Chinese cabbage, rice, milk, melon.