What happens when the toilet in the house is designed by the wifePictolic
Everyone sees the world from their bell tower, and it's hard to argue with that. Well, one person cannot know the experience of all mankind. Women's problems are not very familiar to men, and male characteristics do not really fit in the head of young ladies. This may even apply to design and architecture. Architect from Nizhny Novgorod Kirill Pernatkin (2OPTIK) writes in his LiveJournal:
"A little more sexism in architecture. Here the girls were making cottages out of precast reinforced concrete, and it so happened that we had to reduce the height of the second attic floor due to the fact that the gates at the reinforced concrete plant were smaller than the dimensions of the tallest panel.
Well, OK, reduced and reduced. Until one of the guys noticed the embarrassment."
They posted it on these internets of yours, and I have traditionally collected the best comments from leprosy and from social networks.
1. First there was a symmetrical male response:
2. Then the people just sneered:
3. Then people started complaining about the real experience:
4. And then they began to offer solutions to the problem. First, architectural and planning:
5. And then behavioral:
6. And as a result, a dispute broke out between supporters to write sitting and standing: