What happens to those who pass out at a party before anyone else
Categories: PositiveBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/what-happens-to-those-who-pass-out-at-a-party-before-anyone-else
The main rule for anyone who is going to break away: never, under any circumstances, pass out at a party before everyone else. It won't end well for you. Drunk people are merciless, and if among them sober people are even worse, because they are bored at the party, and the only way for them to have fun is to mock the others. Don't wait for this to happen to you - learn from the mistakes of others!
(Total 17 photos)
1. Whoever did this obviously took the matter very seriously.
2. I wonder if he woke up when they fell down?..
3. "Autobots, transform!"
4. Be careful not to spill the beer!
5. We don’t know about you, but these eyes really scare us.
6. When they go from drawing members to drawing marine life…
7. What cruelty!
8. How did he manage not to wake up?!
9 Burrito Man
10. This stunt requires serious training... of all involved.
11. Silver marker gives a special charm.
12. “It seemed to us that he was cold, so we decided to throw everything that came to hand on him.”
13. Attention! These are NOT wings!
14. Even if you passed out in a not-too-elegant pose, you can fix it with elegant body art!
15. Rest in peace. I bet he'll smell like a real alcoholic the next morning.
16. We have only one question: why?!
17. That awkward moment when you realize how sticky lollipops really are.
Keywords: Alcohol | Fun | Party | Prank
Over the past few years, Professor Paul Bourke has been exploring the surface of the Earth using the Google Earth service, and in ...
Tom Bragado Blanco, a 33-year-old graffiti artist, lives in Marseille. His talent for creating 3D images on street surfaces is ...
This woman's life was very short, but so eventful that there would be enough events in it for several lifetimes. Having everything ...
Who said that all items should be easy to use and functional? If you follow this rule, human life will become insipid and boring. ...
Milk beer, golden flake schnapps, pizza-flavored beer, Inca-era alcoholic beverages ranging from 3 to 50 ABV—we'll talk about ...
Water series by photographer Steve McCurry. Photos from the 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s can be considered timeless. I am sure that the ...