What happens if...By Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/what-happens-if
Our brains are naturally curious. But whether we like it or not, he's usually eager to know something really weird.
To keep you safe from the weird looks and potential dangers some of these experiments can bring, Pictolic has put together a bunch of photos that perfectly illustrate our lives.
1. What happens when you use the same shovel to plant 90,000 trees?
2. Here's what happens if your cell phone vibrates when you try to take a picture of the horizon.
3. Here's what happens if I don't eat the artichoke right away.
4. What happens if you leave coconut in the freezer?
5. What happens if tourists do not touch bamboo during quarantine?
6. This is what happens if the roots of a tree in a graveyard fall into the cavity of a rotten skull.
7. What will happen if a bear breaks into my car?
8. What happens if I open a ten-year-old Play-Doh container (and find that crystals have grown in it)?
9. What happens if hair gets stuck in a zipper?
10. What happens if a sphere of aluminum 1 cm in diameter hits an aluminum block at a speed of ~ 24,000 kilometers per hour (ESA space debris impact study)?
11. Here's what happens if you put dish soap in a fountain.
12. What happens when you spill water on burning oil.
13. This is what happens when lightning strikes a beach.
14. What happens if fog gets in the way of windmills?
15. What happens if you spend a lot of time in the water and your index finger has a nerve injury?