We joined the streets of Krasnoyarsk and new York. Look what came out of it!Pictolic
Categories: Photo project
In terms of a concise theory of relativity, everything is relative.
Is it possible to compare such cities as Krasnoyarsk and new York when one is in Russia and the second in the United States? When the distance between them exceeds 9 thousand kilometers. When the population first exceeds 1 million people, while the second is already more than 8 million people. When at the time as one of the city's clock shows two o'clock, another two hours in the afternoon. When one is the world trade center and the second center of the Russian Federation and capital of Krasnoyarsk region. Could there be something in common between these cities?
Yes! For example, the date of Foundation. Krasnoyarsk was founded in 1628, and new York only four years earlier, in 1624-m.
And architecture. It's hard to believe, but we have decided to show this fact clearly and linked each picture on two streets: to the left the street in new York, right in Krasnoyarsk. And that's what eventually happened.
1. Kingston Ave — Malinovskogo.
2. Frederick Douglass Blvd and Vavilova str.
3. Fulton Street and St. Alekseeva.
4. R. F. Kennedy Bridge and the bridge "777".
5. Conney Island Ave and Ave the World.
6. Dr and 30th street Alekseeva.
7. Park Ave Ave 78th Volunteer brigade.
8. Central Park West and Ave of the World.
9. Adam Clayton PJBlvd, etc. to them. the newspaper "the Krasnoyarsk worker".
10. 86th Street and snow street.