War in the hands of a childBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/war-in-the-hands-of-a-child
Children remain children even in the most terrible time - the time of war. That's just toys become completely unchildish. Photos REUTERS.
1. A boy holds in his hands the remains of a mortar shell that hit a residential building in the village of Staromikhailovka, Donetsk region.
2. Children play with a grenade launcher in South Ossetia in the city of Tskhinvali. September 1, 2008
3. Homemade swing from the remnants of rockets in Douma, Damascus.
4. Expended ammunition became a toy for this Libyan boy.
5. A young man with an RPG shell. Libya, Benghazi.
6. Ahmad, a Syrian boy, shows his collection of shrapnel and empty cartridges.
7. Games next to the exploding bomb.
8. Palestinian boy with an Israeli artillery shell in his hands. Gaza.
9. Musical instruments from the remains of shells.