Vintage Photos - Celebrities and Ice Cream
Categories: CelebritiesBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/vintage-photos-celebrities-and-ice-cream1
Do you love ice cream? Of course love! How can you not love ice cream, especially on a hot summer day? Yes, summer is officially over, but the warmth and bright sun still delight us, sometimes forcing us to look into the nearest ice cream kiosk. This delicacy is loved by everyone - both adults and children. Stars too. Don't believe?
Then check out how famous people of yesteryear are eating ice cream with pleasure in these vintage photos.
(Total 16 photos)
1. Iconic 60s British model Twiggy gorges on a popsicle, proving that even supermodels can't resist this yummy.
2. Marilyn Monroe loved to eat - everyone knew that. Especially when it comes to ice cream. One horn was not enough for her.
3. Ice cream was one of Marilyn's weaknesses: the actress regularly went to pastry shops, where she enjoyed a cold dessert poured with hot caramel.
4. There is a lot of photographic evidence left for this.
5. For example, this photo is from 1952.
6. John F. Kennedy, a man close to the sexual body of MM, was also not alien to the love of sweet cold dessert.
7. Actor, director, entrepreneur, race car driver and heartthrob Paul Newman eats ice cream with his cat.
8. Italian actress Gina Lollobrigida tastes the famous Italian ice cream.
9. Elegant beauty Audrey Hepburn was also not averse to eating ice cream.
10. And in this photo, Audrey is chilling with Fred Astaire.
11. So cool on a hot summer day during the Roman holidays…
12. The legendary Beatles gathered in full force, but Paul McCartney did not get a sweet.
13. Actress Mia Farrow eats ice cream like a pro.
14. Bette Davis looks elegant even with ice cream.
15. Led Zeppelin's Robert Plant had a little trouble eating ice cream.
16. But Brigitte Bardot refused the sweet cold. Perhaps a sexy blonde on a diet.
Keywords: Actresses | Archive | Vintage | Dessert | Ice cream
Water series by photographer Steve McCurry. Photos from the 70s, 80s, 90s and 2000s can be considered timeless. I am sure that the ...
Over the past few years, Professor Paul Bourke has been exploring the surface of the Earth using the Google Earth service, and in ...
In today's world you kind of forget about how it was cool to fly on iron bird in the sky. But in the 50's people have not been ...
Artist of the burlesque genre Lois Defi famous not only for their talent, but also non-standard parameters. Growth leggy beauties ...
Many of us are familiar with such actresses as Salma Hayek, Jennifer Lopez, Penelope Cruz. Seductive and hot, they attracted the ...
The Middle Ages is one of the most interesting and mysterious eras in the history of mankind. Many - especially fantasy lovers - ...