Up to $200 a Night: New York Dog Hotel
Categories: AnimalsBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/up-to-200-a-night-new-york-dog-hotel
D Pet Hotels, based in New York, is a "home away from home" for dogs. Pet owners who work or travel can leave their pet here for a long period of time, as well as during the day or overnight.
For $200 per night, the dog will have a room larger than some New York apartments. If the animals are lonely, they can be accompanied by televisions that show films about dogs. And if they don't want to rest, they can play with other dogs, get a pedicure, or eat a cooked-to-order meal of brown rice and meat.
(Total 14 photos)
1. D Pet Hotels is located on 27th Street, between Sixth and Seventh Avenues. The floor area is almost 1000 sq. meters, which is a lot for Manhattan, so there is enough space for dogs to play and relax.
2. D Pet Hotels offers three services to loving dog owners: overnight boarding, daytime stays and a spa with pet care.
3. Typical hotel clients range from a banker to a lawyer to a yoga instructor. Even students attending the Fashion Institute of Technology sometimes leave their pets here for class.
4. Most dogs are left for the day by people who live or work within a radius of 10 to 20 blocks from the hotel.
5. The hotel is open from 7 am to 8 pm (and even later for regular customers). Many dog owners pick up their pets on the way home.
6. The cost for a day stay is $25 for 3 hours, $45 for 3-6 hours, and $55 for 6-12 hours.
7. For $84 per night, pets get Standard Suites, the most popular rooms at D Pet Hotels.
8. There's also a $120 per night "sensational suite" with an IKEA dog mattress. There are discounts for regular customers: for example, for a month of round-the-clock residence of a dog in a standard suite, you need to pay only $ 720.
9. If you want to pamper your pet, you can book the Uber Suite for $200 per night. Inside the room is a king size bed, 42" flat screen TV and paintings on the walls.
10. During their stay at the hotel, dogs are taken for a walk in the park, they are given the opportunity to use the treadmill, and their food is prepared by a personal chef.
11. Usually dogs are left overnight during the holidays, when their owners leave the city for a vacation.
12. For new customers, there are "Free Days" during which dog owners can take a closer look at the work of the hotel staff.
13. Usually one hotel employee serves 15-20 dogs.
14. Franchise owner Kerry Brown, who opened D Pet Hotels in 2012.
Keywords: Pets | New york city | Hotel | Dogs
Monica Lee is not a photographer, which is probably hard to believe when you look at her "photographic" work. Instead of ...
If the 60s of the twentieth century were associated with the beatnik subculture, the 70s with the hippies, then our generation will ...
As you know, there are different categories of rooms in the hotel business. There are suites, there are suites, and there are also ...
National Geographic has compiled its list of the most inspiring hotels and holiday homes around the world. These hotels are not ...
Movie stars, theater stars, sportsmen, politicians and other privileged people who go on vacation or make business trips seek ...
Female Fighters series by British photographer Amelia Schaefer, who photographed more than 20 female kickboxers immediately after ...