"There are three types of deception: lies, blatant lies, and statistics," British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli once said. Cheating is also an integral part of cheating. Find out from us the statistical side of such a phenomenon as treason, expressed in numerical form, or about treason in numbers.
1. About 78% of men believe that cheating is bad, 84% of women share the same opinion. (Photo: Anton Ovcharenko / Getty Images).
2. It turns out that previous generations were more liberal with regard to infidelity - in 1970, only 63% of men and 73% of women opposed infidelity. (Photo: Lisa B./Corbis).
3. According to research, about 25% of married men and 15% of women have had extramarital affairs. (Photo: Hisham Ibrahim / Getty Images).
4. 92% of men claim that emotional needs, and not attraction (lust), led them to cheat. (Photo: Jose Luis Pelaez).
5. Research conducted in 2010 showed that women are now 40% more likely to cheat than 40 years ago. (Photo: Christoph Wilhelm / Getty Images).
6. 55 percent of men hide their affairs and deny them, even when the wife or girlfriend has evidence of infidelity. (Photo: iStock / Getty Images).
7. Studies have shown that 88% of men cheat on their wives (girls) with women who are considered more attractive than them. (Photo: Image Source / Getty Images).
8. About 52 percent of cheating husbands did not consider their marriage to be a failure at all, as well as 34% of cheating wives. (Photo: Yuri Arcurs / Getty Images).
9. About 50% of men say that they would forgive a wife (girlfriend) for adultery with a person of the same sex (with a woman), but only 22% would forgive for adultery with a person of the opposite sex. (Photo: Design Pics Inc / REX).
10. It is very interesting, but only 21% of women would forgive their husband for adultery with another man, while 28% would forgive them for adultery with a woman. (Photo: Wavebreak Media LTD).
11. 60% of men do not consider a kiss to be cheating. Only 34% of women share this opinion. (Photo: Ada Summer / Corbis).
12. 85% of women and 74% of men consider the exchange of intimate messages (SMS, e-mails) cheating. (Photo: A. Chederros / Corbis).
13. According to surveys, women are more prone to infidelity between the ages of 25 and 34. 80% of them named unsatisfactory intimate relationships as the reason for treason. (Photo: Frederic Cirou / PhotoAlto).
14. According to British research, 57% of cheating women thought they were in love with the person with whom they cheated on their partner. Also, only 27% of the cheating men considered. (Photo: Hybrid Images / Corbis).
15. Statistical studies show that 74% of men would cheat on their wives if they were sure that she would never know about it. 68% of women would do the same. (Photo: PBNJ Productions / Blend Image).