Top 10 villains in movie historyBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/top-10-villains-in-movie-history
Repulsive, terrifying, and evil - it's hard to imagine a good dramatic film without a negative character. The anti-heroes of our time have firmly occupied their niche in world cinema. And even though they differ from each other, almost always, their hallmark is sarcastic humor. Fullpiccha has prepared for you a rating of the brightest villains in the history of cinema.
1. Hannibal Lecter ("Silence of the Lambs", "Hannibal", "Red Dragon"). (Photo: Press Photo).
One of the main characters of the story by Thomas Harris, a brilliant psychopath, and cannibal, who, under the influence of revenge, turned into a monster.
2. Darth Vader (movie saga "Star Wars"). (Photo: AKPA).
Born Anakin Skywalker, Jedi Knight who turned to the dark side of the force.
3. Agent Smith (The Matrix trilogy). (Photo: AKPA).
The main enemy of Neo fights with people who rebelled against the machine system.
4. T-800 ("Terminator"). (Photo: Press Photo).
An electronic assassin who arrived from the future to kill Sarah Connor. In fact, a metal endoskeleton is covered with a living shell. The iconic character is played by Arnold Schwarzenegger. The popularity of Terminator was so high that this image was reflected in Japanese animation - anime.
5. Raul Silva ("Skyfall Coordinates") (Photo: Press Photo/Francois Duhamel).
The demonic opponent of James Bond from the penultimate part of his adventures. A former agent of the British intelligence MI6, decided to destroy M at any cost. Brilliant performance by Javier Bardem.
6. John Doe ("Seven") (Photo: Press Photo/1996-98 AccuSoft Inc.).
Kevin Spacey is a psychopath who, driven by a specific sense of morality, kills people who have violated one of the deadly sins.
7. Norman Stansfield (Leon) (Photo: Newspix / Gaumont)
Gary Oldman is a corrupt cop who gets in the way of hitman Leon and his charge, Matilda.
8. Professor Moriarty ("Sherlock Holmes: A Game of Shadows"). (Photo: Warner Bros.)
Deadly enemy of Sherlock Holmes. In the last film about the adventures of a brilliant detective, where Moriarty tried to unleash the First World War, this role was played by Jared Harris.
9. Lord Voldemort (Harry Potter cycle). (Photo: Warner Bros.)
Also known as "The One Whose Name Should Not Be Spoken", "The Black Lord" and "You-Know-Who". In fact, his name is Tom Marvolo Riddle, and his main task is to make Harry Potter's life as difficult as possible.
10. James Bulger (Black Mass) (Photo: YouTube).
James "Whitey" Bulger, a gangster from Boston, a real scoundrel and ruthless bandit, managed to recruit an FBI agent assigned to him into the service of the mafia.