This photographer risks his life for a good shot.Vika
Photographer Rizsavi Tamás has been photographing his hometown of Budapest for 6 years. Buildings, towers, monuments - everything falls into the lens of the photographer's camera. But most of his photographs are life-threatening. Why? See for yourself.
1. Rizsavi photographs are very beautiful, but in order to take them, the photographer often risks his life.
2. The fact is that in order to take a good shot, Rizsavi climbs to various peaks, which are easy to break off.
3. But the photographer claims that such a photo is true love and passion and the risk that he takes is fully justified for him.
4. “After all, Budapest is incredibly beautiful from a great height,” says Rizsavi.
5. "And photographs of monuments from banal angles are no longer interesting to anyone."
6. Rizsavi Tamás - train driver. But his real passion, as he himself claims, is photography.
7. "I try to shoot this way because I want to show all the beauty of my hometown."
8. "And for this, I am ready to take the risk."
9. Rizsavi shoots most often with a wide-angle lens.
10. The pictures are just amazing.
11. It seems that all the roofs of the houses have long been submitted to Rizsavi.
12. Some pictures just make your head spin.
13. And sometimes the height is so high that it becomes creepy.
14. In addition to satisfying his passion for photography, Rizsavi fulfills his need for adrenaline.
15. Beauty of Budapest at night.
16. Rizsavi ends the photo session with a glass of wine.