This minimalist staircase resembles a strand of DNABy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/this-minimalist-staircase-resembles-a-strand-of-dna
When people think about building their own home, stairs are probably one of the last things that come to mind. In the end, it's probably more fun to play around with the idea of what your new living room or bedroom will look like, especially with all the Pinterest-worthy design ideas you can find online. But Iranian architect Eisa Ghasemyan recently proved that a staircase can be one of the main design elements in a home that is functional, insanely aesthetic, and inviting at the same time.
1. Chances are you don't think of intricate designs when it comes to stairs.
2. However, the Iranian architect Eise Ghasemyan, of course, managed to bring the ordinary staircase to a new level.
3. She came up with a staircase design that is both functional and insanely aesthetic.
4. The minimal design resembles a strand of DNA.
5. Despite how complex the project was, the architect is very flattering about it.
6. “One of my best experiences was the design of this staircase,” she writes in an Instagram post.
7. The ladder has a metal inner structure.
8. The structure is joined together and then covered with wood to keep the aesthetic appearance minimal.
9. Ghasemyan says the ladder can be assembled on-site without any additional parts.
10. Brazilian digital artist Ander Alencar took Ghasemyan's design and reimagined it in dark wood.