This man sheltered old and sick animalsVika
Steve Greig survived the loss of his beloved dog. Being depressed, he realized that he should give a good life to another dog, but not a simple one, but taken from a shelter. Greig went to a local shelter in Denver to get an old dog. Today Greig has 10 dogs in his house, a pig, two ducks, pigeons, cats, and several chickens.
1. Greig very hard to experience the death of his beloved dog.
2. "A month, or maybe two, I walked in a depressed state."
3. "I decided that the only way to get out of the depression was to do something good."
4. "This is how a 12-year-old Chihuahua appeared in my house with heart murmurs and sore paws."
5. "And that was just the beginning."
6. Greig now has 10 dogs from the shelter.
7. "My usual day starts at 5 am with breakfast for all the animals."
8. "Feeding 10 dogs is not easy, especially since many of them need an individual diet."
9. Many animals require individual nutrition as prescribed by a veterinarian.
10. And many need to be given medicine.
11. Greig rushes home even at lunchtime to give his pets a treat.
12. And this crowd is always looking forward to him.
13. "I grew up with a lot of animals."
14. "My parents have always loved animals."
15. "They let me turn on anyone, as long as I take care of him."
16. "These dogs are very wise."
17. "They make me happy."
18. “They don't need much to be happy. The main thing is to be loved and cared for. "
19. "They fill my life with colors."