This man has mastered the art of selfies with animals to perfection.Vika
Allan Dixon, 29, from Ireland is famous for his animal selfies. It seems that any animal agrees on a selfie with Allan. How does he do it?
1. “The most important thing is to make it clear to the animal that you are not dangerous,” says Allan.
2. "Come as slowly as possible."
3. Dixon also advises turning off the flash and shutter and autofocus sounds.
4. It is better to get closer to the subject for a selfie with the camera in hand.
5. “Don't rush to take selfies right away. Let the animal get used to you. "
6. Some are best approached not empty-handed.
7. Train better on cats ... or dogs.
8. Some animals are very curious and will want to explore you themselves.
9. Dixon took a selfie with 30 species of animals.
10. For the sake of some shots you have to be out of your element.
11. Allan Dixon travels around the world.
12. Allan dreams of taking a selfie with a lion.
13. Although he is afraid that this may be the last selfie of his life.