This couple wanted to look good at the wedding, and that's what came out of it
Categories: WorldBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/this-couple-wanted-to-look-good-at-the-wedding-and-thats-what-came-out-of-it
31-year-old Claire Crowther once weighed 90 kg. The girl worked as a midwife, and because of the frenzied schedule she had to eat fast food and semi-finished products. As a result, the situation got out of control, and she literally couldn't look at herself in the mirror. And when her boyfriend proposed to her, she turned him down, saying she didn't want to walk down the aisle as a "fat bride." Claire is determined to lose weight and change her life once and for all.
1. This is how Claire looked before losing weight.
2. She refused her boyfriend who proposed to her, saying that she did not want to walk down the aisle as a "fat bride".
3. Claire joined a weight loss group and lost 25.5 kg in 10 months. But soon she realized that this was not enough, and signed up for a fitness club with a guy who supported her and helped in every way. He was on a diet with her and followed the same training plan.
4. While working out at the fitness club, Claire lost another 13 kg. From a fat girl turned into a real beauty and became much more confident in herself.
5. "Stephen's support has been an integral part of my success," says Claire.
6. In October 2014, Claire and Stephen got married.
7. The whole family is assembled, including Claire's daughter Molly, for whom her mother is the best role model.
8. "I will never let myself get bored by doing sports, I am constantly improving myself."
9. We are shocked by the persistence and willpower of this girl!