The smallest and most expensive house in the world
Categories: Design and ArchitectureBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/the-smallest-and-most-expensive-house-in-the-world
Who would want to buy a miniature house with an area of ... 17.5 square meters for a round sum of 275 thousand pounds or about 16.57 million Russian rubles? No one in their right mind would spend that kind of money on a dwarf house, you might think. And you will be wrong. The smallest and most expensive house in the world, already on the very first day of publishing an ad on the Internet, found two customers interested in buying.
1. The miniature house is located in Islington, North London. The house at its widest point is 5 meters. But there is a tiny patio. (Photo: zoopla.co.uk).
2. Directly opposite the front door is a mini-kitchen, and to get into the "bedroom", you need to climb ... the kitchen table and the "hanging" steps. (Photo: zoopla.co.uk).
3. The mini-house is more like a garage in size, but its small space is used very skillfully. The wooden "podium", or raised part of the living room, serves as a spacious closet. (Photo: zoopla.co.uk).
4. The berth is organized on a mezzanine 1.73 m wide and 2.29 m long. (Photo: zoopla.co.uk).
5. A miniature toilet is combined with a shower. (Photo: zoopla.co.uk).
The real estate agent described the house as "unique" and there is certainly some truth in that. Most likely, some investor will buy it and rent it out on Airbnb. According to the agent, this is a great place to stay and a really nice house.
Keywords: House | Expensive | London | Small | SmallestPost News Article
Love to read? Is your bookshelf literally bursting with novels, textbooks, and dubious works? No problem! We arm ourselves with ...
The digital age gives us the deceptive belief that humanity has thoroughly studied the world around us and there are no miracles. ...
Incredible images from above have revealed to the world the traces of the Second World War in the Pacific region. What remains of ...
There are still many houses in Russia today that are impressive with wooden patterns on the window frames. This fine art was passed ...
Our house — our fortress, and during the quarantine, it is also a work place, gym and school. Clean the apartment now need ...
In the 60s of the last century, the whole world followed the events taking place in London, which was then called "swinging".