The most unusual hostel in the world!
Categories: Design and Architecture | TravelBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/article/the-most-unusual-hostel-in-the-world
“Are you still choosing boring five-star hotels with a spa and a pool? Then we go to you! Welcome to your hotel room in a luxurious German sleeping car or in the legendary American Airstream caravan! I can say for sure that this was the most unusual hostel hotel I have ever stayed in!” says Sasha Cheban.
(Total 50 photos)
Photo and text: alexcheban
1. If you are traveling in West Germany, be sure to make a stop in Bonn. This hostel is definitely worth it. Although there is also a store with Haribo bears in Bonn, but that's another story ...
2. At the entrance to the territory we are met by two original fragments of the Berlin Wall and the legendary Trabant.
3. Hostel guests come here in a Porsche.
4. Summer chill-out zone on the territory.
5. Also a Porsche, only a very old one.
6. The entrance to the hostel is the entrance to a huge hangar.
9. We lived in a German sleeping car, of which there are two on the territory.
14. View from my room.
15. The washbasin works, the toilet also works.
16. A stationary sewage system has been installed to the wagon.
18. But besides the carriages, the most interesting thing is the themed van and even the tent on the roof of the Trabant is also a “hotel” room.
41. The shower in the hostel is shared.
42. In the evening, the atmosphere is generally surreal!
49. Words are superfluous here. If you are young or still young at heart - definitely add this hostel to your bookmarks!
Keywords: Germany | Unusual | HostelPost News Article
The first half of the 70‑ies of the last Soviet schoolchildren under the sign of gum. Imported, of course, because domestic had ...
Polish photographer and traveler Adam Goat presented an ambitious project about the residents ischezaushei tribes. Traveling the ...
There are many beautiful women, but not everyone gets a chance to see Iya Ostergren - a girl with an amazing body and long legs. ...
To paraphrase the German art theorist Friedrich Wilhelm Joseph Schelling, we can say that sculpture is music frozen in stone. While ...
The inventor Engelbert Zashka was one of the first pioneers of the helicopter industry in Germany. However, this invention is not ...
Our life is full of surprises and interesting discoveries, and they can be made every day if you learn to notice the little things. ...