The most scary plants in the world that grow, may your housePictolic
You've been watching tons of horror movies and think you have nothing to scare? Then get ready to learn about the 12 most creepy plants that grow, perhaps right in the backyard of your cozy home.
Bloody tooth / Hydnellum peckii
1. This cute fungus similar to chewed gum, oozing blood and smelling strawberries. But do not try to eat it, because it will be the last "delicacy" which you will taste in your life.
2. The fungus is known to mankind since 1812 and is edible, i.e., once, in the dark preternia times, lived a genius who sacrificed for the glory of science their lives, in order to prevent children from eating this "delicacy".
3. In addition to its outstanding external qualities, this abomination, has antibacterial properties and contains chemicals that thin the blood. What can I say, soon this mushroom can be a substitute of penicillin (which, incidentally, was derived from the fungus species Penicillium notatum).
4. If you don't have enough excitement and you are going in that whatever was to perpetuate his name in the annals of history (Darwin award and the title of the most stupid suicide on the planet Earth you consider it in his pocket), just lick it a miracle of nature...
5. Other names: strawberries and cream (Strawberries and cream), toothbrush juice (The red-juice tooth), the tooth of the devil (Devil's tooth), the tooth fungus the bleeding (Bleeding tooth fungus).
Doll eyes / Doll's Eye
6. At best this "beauty" like an alien weed, and at worst — dug-in totem with him impaled on human eyes that the serial killer has marked the burial place of all 666 of his victims.
7. This unusual plant is called "doll's eyes". There is also a less clear name for this horror — white Voronet.
8. No special features other than its appearance, this plant has not, unable even to taste, and then tell me about their feelings.
Stinking horn octopus / Octopus Stinkhorn
9. Sometimes, contemplating such creations, you begin to wonder about the sanity of the Creator. Of course, there are times when disgusting things are in fact quite pleasant to the taste, the smell... but this is not the case: the fungus, dubbed "the filthy horn of an octopus", not only looks disgusting, but it stank so bad that words cannot describe.
10. In principle, this fungus is not poisonous, but you can hardly taste it, because it emits a scent that when you try to cram it in your mouth you likely just lose consciousness.
11. Another name for "stinking horns octopus" — Clathrus archeri.
Fungus sea anemone Sea Anemone Mushroom
12. Side by side with "filthy horn of an octopus" in Australia grows and his brother-in-stink — the sea anemone mushroom, fragrant tropocana.
13. Both of the fungus are hitryuschie creatures and, in order not to end his mortal existence on the sole of the boot, soft-hearted Australian, at first they pretend to be unremarkable whitish toadstools. After some time, these cunning begin to Bud. The process of becoming a horrible monster is just a couple of months: during this period, the pileus is split into 4-5 parts, forming a kind of petals. The stench is not only a defense mechanism from all gourmets wishing to enjoy new taste sensations, but also a lure for flies, which are the main carriers of spores of these fungi.
14. Other names sea anemone: Aseroe rubra, mushroom starfish (Starfish fungus).
Devil's claw / Devil's Claw
15. "Devil's claw" is something like thorns of our reply that are being launched label arm of a best friend, not just tangled in your hair. The main difference between these two hangers is in appearance: if the thorns repla pretty little lumps that just beg to hand, the devil's claw is more like the evil spider-man-eater, which is just waiting to jump down your throat.
16. Once these demonic thing was "found" only in Arizona, where native Americans (Indians) were woven from them the terrifying form of a basket and laid out their whole "minefield" that the enemies prefer to ignore.
17. Today, "demonic claws" has already fully occupied the entire Northwest of the United States. Maybe soon this abomination will get to Russia, so if you do not want fall victim to the "devil's claw", then begin to stock up on "Roundup" and to build barricades pragmatically now.
18. Other names: devil's claw / claw devil (devil's Claw).
Chinese MyServer / Chinese Black Batflowers
20. Still, it is no coincidence that Batman chose a symbol of intimidation criminal population of Gotham bat. Because these terrible creatures of darkness: evil little eyes, thin legs with a huge hooked ehtisham, sharp teeth, plump body, unevenly covered with hair, and huge wings — the description is not a terrible monster from another low-budget, but no less frightening a horror movie? And if you are one of those who consider them cute little animals eating praktikami, you'll probably change your mind when one of these things grabbed your face and suck up all of your drops of blood... But unfortunately for you it will be too late.
21. Of course, all of the above is a joke and there are only a few species of bats that feed on blood that are attacking just for the animals in his weight class, but you must admit that to watch without a shudder in the heart at the sky flying rat is simply impossible.
22. Let's take a closer look at this vile plant.
23. And here's another photo taken from another angle.
24. Mother nature did a great job in trying to create the most terrible and however disgusting the plant, giving it all the hallmarks of a bat and adding to be sure the beam sgotovitsya tentacles. This creature of children's nightmares called "Chinese MyServer".
25. The flower is grown exclusively as an ornamental plant by gardeners brave, which in the truest sense of the word cultivate nightmares, soiled human pain, fear and despair. In fact, these people are either balls of steel or a complete lack thereof, because no normal person can't bear to stay in his garden plot plant that looks like just stepped out of a painting of a mentally ill artist who tried to draw a vase, and uses human heads as incubators to nurture their larvae.
26. Well, as you? Isn't this abomination like hanging upside down bats that are just waiting for nightfall to spread their wings and soar into the sky... my apologies on the last picture, no not a plant, but a real flying mouse, but agree that the similarities are obvious and in the world there is hardly a man who stumbled in the early hours of mishicot will be able to distinguish it from living beings.
Hand of Buddha / Buddha's Hand
27. Don't know what crazy genius thought that thing was like the hand of Buddha, for me it's something more like hentai tentacles that ohomutat another Busty beauty. In fact vile tentacles are quite edible, you can even say delicious, citrus fruit that is incredibly popular in China and Japan. If you remember the network sortirovochnyi restaurants, it is easy to understand why the Chinese baldeyut from eating of the curiosities, but from the Prim and proper Japanese, I did not expect.
28. In fact, the Buddha's hand is a strange kind of lemon, which often in addition of the rind of nothing. Praktina attracted to the Eastern peoples are not only unusual appearance, but also for its aromatic properties in Japan him make tea, and in China, keep the house as a talisman who brings home good luck, happiness, drives away all evil and bestows longevity. More of these tentacles Limonov make jam, marmalade and smelling perfume of violets.
29. And a little serious: traditionally, the Buddha can be tricky to wrap, fold and flip their fingers during prayer, and at such moments his hands are very similar to those monstrosities lemons. You are what you want, but if this is true, then if I had the opportunity to meet in a dark alley Buddha or good-natured Freddy Krueger, I would likely chose the latter.
30. Other names: citron, neem, Corsican lemon, the brush of the Buddha.
Venus flytrap / Dionaea muscipula
31. I venture to suggest that even some few million years ago these monsters were eating dinosaurs, and were the true masters of the planet. But evolution is the enemy of extremism, and all the giants have either died or order to survive, has become more of the earth's dimensions, therefore the flytrap is a small plant, feed exclusively on insects, caterpillars, slugs and frogs.
32. How it works: inside the mouth-piece is full of tiny sensitive hairs. The victim, creeps on a leaf, these hairs are annoying, which in turn give a signal to reduce the cells of the inner leaf, and the "mouth" begins to close. After some time the inner part of the sheet begins to secrete digestive fluid and exhausted from unsuccessful attempts to escape, the victim is slowly digested (this process takes quite a long time — for example, to digest a slug, the flytrap will take about a week).
Now let's see how this monster eats a frog alive:
Cedar-Apple rotting fungus / Cedar-Apple Rust Fungus
37. What turns a juicy healthy Apple in a rotting lump of nasty horror, giving shelter to a nest of worms? If your answer is "cedar-Apple rotting fungus" (abbr. KEGG), it is likely you be smart and just read this tricky interweaving letters, decorating the beginning of this story!
38. KEGG fungal infection, transforming the Apple and cedar fruit beyond recognition. About this abomination right now you can shoot horror: the infected fruits in just a few months turn into hideous monsters.
39. Here's what happens: from the tiny spores of the fungus develops impressive dimensions of the spherical body is from 3.5 to 5 centimeters in diameter, when wet, this abomination is stratified, forming a repulsive moustache.
41. In the result, the pine nuts and apples turn into little evil Cthulhu.
43. And Yes! We strongly recommend you to try them on taste. You never know what