The most effective products that detoxify the bodyBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/the-most-effective-products-that-detoxify-the-body
Recently, detox diets and cleansing fasting have been hitting all popularity records. Hollywood stars such as Gwyneth Paltrow, Demi Moore, and Jennifer Garner look amazing thanks to them. And all because when we cleanse our body of toxins, it starts to work much better - metabolism improves and we feel a surge of energy. Learn at Fullpicch about the seven most effective foods that enhance kidney and liver cleansing functions and help eliminate toxins and waste products.
1. Cabbage is a storehouse of vitamins and minerals. It contains phosphorus, manganese, copper, calcium, iron, vitamins A, C, E, B vitamins, and sulfur, which helps the body get rid of toxins, toxins, and other metabolic by-products. For those who want to cleanse their body, nutritionists recommend drinking sauerkraut juice 2 times a day (preferably in the morning on an empty stomach and in the afternoon). (Photo: Adrian_am13 / Shutterstock).
2. Broccoli, like cabbage, contains a large amount of sulfur, which enhances the cleansing functions of the liver. A diet rich in broccoli is also recommended for cleansing the blood from fatty deposits and lowering cholesterol levels. To prevent broccoli from losing its valuable vitamins and minerals, it is recommended to steam it. (Photo: HandmadePictures / Shutterstock).
3. Cranberries are known primarily for their antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties, which are used in the treatment of urinary tract infections. But not everyone knows that cranberry strengthens teeth and gums, is an excellent prophylactic against ulcers, and also accelerates the detoxification of the body, and helps to get rid of harmful accumulations of underlying toxins. The cleansing properties of cranberries are due to the presence of a large number of antioxidants. (Photo: AijaK / Shutterstock).
4. Lemon. Lemon juice is a powerful antioxidant and excellent cleanser. To enhance the process of cleansing the body, it is recommended to drink a glass of water with lemon juice every morning. This procedure also improves metabolism. (Photo: Pamuk / Shutterstock).
5. Garlic is another great source of sulfur, like kale and broccoli, which have powerful detoxifying properties. It helps in the production of digestive enzymes in the liver and is involved in the production of glutathione, an essential antioxidant that detoxifies the body of pesticides. (Photo: Kesu / Shutterstock).
6. Avocado is one of the best sources of vitamins and minerals. Protects the brain, heart, is the best preventive measure against hypertension, accelerates metabolism, and very well cleanses the body of toxins. The detoxifying properties of avocados are due to the presence of glutathione, a powerful antioxidant that neutralizes free radicals and detoxifies the body of pesticides. Glutathione is often referred to as the "king of antioxidants." (Photo: Subbotina Anna / Shutterstock).
7. Grapefruit. This wonderful fruit not only cleanses the body of toxins well but also improves digestion and metabolism. It is recommended to use it fresh. (Photo: Kesu / Shutterstock).