Can someone come in handy — 150 the most famous, impressive, monumental buildings and landmarks of Catalonia in one place. The world's largest and unique in Spain, a wonderful Park in the vicinity of Barcelona. For those who want to see, but to go no time or too lazy, or for those who just want to go somewhere, but don't know where or why.
1. The old village of Rupit, of auxonne.
2. The River Ebro.
3. The Cathedral of Mallorca, Balearic Islands.
4. The Cathedral of Tarragona, 13th century, Tarragona.
5. Church and castle of Sant Marti-Sarroca, 13th century, the Comarca (a region in Spain), the Alt penedès.
6. Tserkov Torrelles de Llobregat, 1900, Comarca of Baix Llobregat.
7. The Mountain Of Montserrat, Bages.
8. Montserrat monastery, 15th century, BAJ.
9. Poblet monastery, 12th century, the Comarca of the Conca de barberà.
10. Castle Cordons, age 18, BAJ.
11. University Servera, age 18, Sergarra.
13. The Cathedral of Tarragona, 13th century, Tarragona.
14. basílica del Sagrat Cor (sacred heart), 19th century, Barcelona.
15. Camp Nou Stadium, Barcelona.
16. University of Barcelona, the 19th century, Barcelona.
17. Municipality, 19th century, Barcelona.
18. The Barcelona Cathedral, 13th century, Barcelona.
19. La Pedrera, Barcelona.
20. The Sagrada Familia, the age of 19-20, Barcelona.
21. The old Church of Sant Pere de Ripoll, 11th century, the County Ripoles.
22. Park Guell, Barcelona.
23. Episcopal Palace in Astorga, 19th century, Castilla and Leon.
24. Cathedral of Santa Maria de Girona, 12th century, Girona.
25. The monastery of Santa Maria, 11th century, the County Ripoles.
26. This is such a wonderful Park. Actually in childhood go - go cars, ships and trains go, the lifts work, skiers from the mountains roll - in short, everything works, moving, buzzing.