Taiwanese photographer will Ho captures stunning effect of bioluminescence on the beaches of the Maldives.
Every year in the Maldives can observe a surprising sight — a magical shining coast studded blue lights Sands that look as if the starry sky reflected directly from the shore.
1. This glow creates a phytoplankton — unicellular algae and cyanobacteria. These organisms can produce the process of photosynthesis.
2. These organisms glow with a sapphire light, due to chemical reactions in which the liberated energy is released in the form of light.
3. Usually phytoplankton glows during stimulation — hitting the obstacle, strong water movement. Also, these signals are a warning sign of the approach of a predator.
4. The photographer is often asked whether it is real pictures.
5. He says that they are real, but you'll be lucky if you run into such a pandemonium of bioluminescent creatures in one place.
6. He was lucky — he saw this beauty at a Thai restaurant in the Maldives.