"The Foxes Of Kamchatka". Festival of wildlife photographers Montier-en-DerPictolic
At the end of November in France is a festival of wildlife photographers Montier-en-Der. The festival was attended by Russian photographer-animalist Sergey Gorshkov. Sergei showed the exhibition "the Foxes of Kamchatka". Here are a few pictures of him.
1. This photo became the emblem of the festival 2011 in Montier-en-Der .
13. In just 4 days of the festival Montier-en-Der it was attended by about 49 thousand people. Sometimes it just is not overcrowded.
14. The greatest reward - Bolo communication with these children. We could not understand each other, but they enjoyed each photo and I was happy with them, says Sergey Gorshkov.
15. On every corner fun portraits of Russian foxes, and this was even warmer.
16. Sponsors of the festival released a special champagne with label emblem Festval. At the bar I was given a table and champagne without restrictions, most of the time spent there, talking with friends, press, organizers and guests. And all were treated to champagne.