The former winner of the TV show about weight loss has turned into a real machoPictolic
Ten years ago, Australian Sam Rowan took part in a television show about weight loss. Now he decided to celebrate the anniversary of the beginning of his achievements by posting on Facebook. Sam's story is a good example of how you can take your life into your own hands and start living exactly the way you have long dreamed of.
1. This is Sam Rowan, the teenager who won the Biggest Loser on the reality television show.
2. He suffered from excess weight since childhood and therefore decided to take part in a show for those who want to lose weight.
3. Sam won the 2008 Biggest Loser season 3.
4. At 19, Sam weighed 154 kilograms.
5. After 12 weeks on the show, he lost 71 kilograms and began to weigh 83 kilograms.
6. But no less surprising, after 10 years, Sam Rowan continues to lead a healthy lifestyle.
7. “I regularly work out in the gym with my brother,” says Sam.
8. Sam has made his dream come true - to become a firefighter.
9. He also took part in the filming for the corporate calendar.
10. Now Sam lives with his girlfriend Daniela and they are already planning to get married.
11. Despite his successes, Sam is still a little shy about his body.
12. “I’m embarrassed to take off my shirt, even on the beach,” he admits.
13. However, its impressive story is a source of inspiration for many people and helps them to believe in themselves.
14. “Even if you’re at the beginning, hard work and perseverance will help you achieve your dreams,” says Sam Rowan.