The cheapest cities to live in EuropeBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/the-cheapest-cities-to-live-in-europe1
Many residents of European capitals leave their homes in search of more affordable housing. In fact, there are many cities in Europe with good job prospects and fairly low living costs.
Here are 7 European cities according to the Glassdoor report with relatively low prices for goods and services, food, transport, utilities, and rental housing in Europe. So, here is a list of cities where Europeans tend to go.
1. Barcelona, Spain. Barcelona is one of the most densely populated cities in the European Union. The city attracts professionals and tourists from all over the world, but nevertheless, the cost of living in Barcelona is much lower than the salaries of the inhabitants of the city. That is why many live in Spain on third-party income, for example, after learning how to register on Forex, people begin to earn money by trading on the stock exchange in order to have more free time.
2. Lisbon, Portugal. The low cost of living in Lisbon allows residents of the city not to think too much about saving.
3. Athens, Greece. Despite the fact that the city can be shaken by mass unemployment, a crisis, and an invasion of refugees, if you are lucky enough to find a job, then Athens is a very cheap place to live.
4. Tallinn, Estonia. Living costs in Tallinn are incredibly low compared to other European cities, even though Tallinn is the capital of Estonia and salaries are not the lowest there.
5. Thessaloniki, Greece. The second-largest city in Greece, located on the coast. Thessaloniki is also a major transport hub of the country, which even now provides a large number of jobs. Thessaloniki is also a popular tourist city with many museums and monuments. As in Athens, life in Thessaloniki is quite cheap.
6. Porto, Portugal The second largest city in Portugal, life in which is 70% cheaper than in New York.
7. Tartu, Estonia. A beautiful city, the second-largest city in Estonia. It is there that the famous University of Tartu is located. As in Tallinn, life in Tartu is very cheap.