The cheapest cities to live in EuropeBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/the-cheapest-cities-to-live-in-europe
Many residents of European capitals are leaving their homes in search of more affordable housing. In fact, there are many cities in Europe with good job prospects and reasonably low living costs.
Here are 7 European cities according to the Glassdoor report with comparatively low prices for goods and services, food, transportation, utilities, and rental housing in Europe. So, here is a list of cities where Europeans seek to leave.
1. Barcelona, Spain. Barcelona is one of the most populous cities in the European Union. The city attracts professionals and tourists from all over the world, but nevertheless, the cost of living in Barcelona is much lower than the salaries of the city's residents. That is why many people live in Spain on third-party income, for example, having learned how to register in Forex, people begin to earn by trading on the exchange in order to have more free time.
2. Lisbon, Portugal. The low cost of living in Lisbon allows city residents not to think too much about saving.
3. Athens, Greece. Despite the fact that the city can be shaken by mass unemployment, crisis, and an invasion of refugees, but if you are lucky enough to find a job, then Athens is a very cheap place to live.
4. Tallinn, Estonia. Living costs in Tallinn are incredibly low compared to other European cities, even though Tallinn is the capital of Estonia and salaries are not the lowest.
5. Thessaloniki, Greece. The second-largest city in Greece, located by the sea. Thessaloniki is also a major transport hub in the country, which even now provides a large number of jobs. Thessaloniki is also a popular tourist destination with many museums and monuments. As in Athens, life in Thessaloniki is quite cheap.
6. Porto, Portugal. The second-largest city in Portugal, where life is 70% cheaper than in New York.
7. Tartu, Estonia. A beautiful city, the second-largest city in Estonia. It is there that the famous University of Tartu is located. As in Tallinn, life in Tartu is very cheap.
Keywords: Travel | World | Earth | Europe | Capital | City | Country | Journey | Cheap | Money | Life | Lifestyle | Society | Transportation | House | Rental housing | Utilities | Services | Food and drinks