The best dancing photos according to InstagramVika
On the Instagram social network, you can find thousands of photos of dancers and unique interesting dances. From ballerinas on pointe in the most unexpected places to young energetic street dancers.
1. Ballerina in the station building.
2. Three graceful ballerinas on a London street.
3. Energetic grandfather dances the popular dance Zumba gold.
4. Ballet on the streets of New York.
5. Contemporary dancer Charles "Lil Buck", who became famous all over Instagram.
6. Amazing plastic and grace.
7. The theme of street dancing is beginning to capture the world more and more.
8. Photo project "Upside down", where a guy travels the world and is photographed in the same position against the background of attractions. It's not really a dance, but it also makes it to our selection.
9. Ballerina and choreographer Drew Jacoby. Unlike classical ballet, Drew does not dance on pointe and does not use a tutu, preferring to dress in tight black clothes.
10. Street dancing draws crowds of fans and is willing to showcase their talent.
11. Dancing in the streets is not only a classic street dance. It is grace and grace.
12. Beautiful dance movement and play of light will make stunning shots.
13. RJ "Rockadile" is a member of the Super Cr3w music team, which specializes in b-boing (a kind of break-dancing). RJ "Rockadile" demonstrates his skills on the roof of the train. Don't try this again!
14. Jedrzej Bada $$ - break dancer from Poland, member of the Szersza Akcja team. His dance style is both elegant and aggressive, displayed on city streets. Despite the fact that Jedrzej Bada $$ is recently on Instagram, his photos have already gained popularity all over the world.
15. Kurdish dancer Rauf is another representative of Brek-dance, but with a twist. The fact is that Rauf is an acrobat and a yogi. His dance style is a fusion of yoga and b-boying, showing more flexibility than the acrobatic elements of a break. Rauf goes on tour throughout Europe with his troupe and surprises the audience with his unusual dances.
16. Dance anytime, anywhere, no matter where you are. Love dancing!