The artist tried to imagine how these famous characters would suffer from environmental disasters.Vika
Baptiste Drauzin, aka Baptist, self-taught artist. He grew up in pop culture and loves to use it. He is also a fan of DC comics.
When he started painting in 2017, he made a mashup with two pop culture characters. Now he uses them to talk about ecology. Check out his illustrations.
1. Mowgli and extinct species.
2. Ariel and the oil spill.
3. Titanic and global warming.
4. Donald Duck, Force Feeding and Foie Gras.
5. Dumbo and mass tourism.
6. Godzilla versus plastic.
7. Mary Poppins and pollution.
8. Ariel and garbage in the ocean.
9. Winnie the Pooh and the extinction of the bees.
10. Bambi and deforestation.
11. Lilo and Stitch and plastic pollution.
12. Pinocchio and plastic.
13. Snow White and pesticides.
14. Superman and the melting glaciers.
15. Wonder Woman and Mass Tourism.