Are you afraid to fly? Psychologists consider the fear of flying to be one of the most difficult psychological problems: some shudder even at the thought of getting on a plane and getting off the ground. Sometimes this fear becomes a serious obstacle for such people to move freely around the world and see many wonderful distant countries. According to some studies, the fear of flying is exacerbated when it comes to security issues, including at the airport.
In this issue, we will tell you about the 25 most terrible airports in the world, in which horror begins long before you get on a plane.
1. Wellington International Airport, New Zealand.
2. Agatti Airport, Lakshadweep, India.
3. Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport, USA.
4. Narsarsuaq Airport, Greenland.
5. Kansai International Airport, Japan.
6. Don Mueang International Airport, Thailand.
7. Paro Airport, Bhutan.
8. Kaitak Airport, Hong Kong.
9. Barra International Airport, Scotland.
10. Congonhas Airport, Brazil.
11. Gisborne Airport, New Zealand.
12. Tenzing and Hilary Airport, Nepal.
13. Los Angeles International Airport, USA.
14. Courchevel Airport, France.
15. Old Mariscal Sucre International Airport, Ecuador.
16. Toncotin International Airport, Honduras.
17. Gibraltar Airport.
18. Madeira Airport, Portugal.
19. Princess Juliana Airport, St. Martin's Island.
20. Ice airport, Antarctica.
21. King Fahd International Airport, Saudi Arabia.
22. Cleveland Hopkis International Airport, USA.
23. Gastaf III Airport, Saint Barthelemy.
24. Bamda Airport, Tibet.
25. Airport on Saba Island.