The 20 Best October Snapshots from National GeographicBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/the-20-best-october-snapshots-from-national-geographic
Every day, the National Geographic editors get a lot of pictures from different parts of our planet. Hundreds of photographers wait for the right moment and take amazing pictures that are simply breathtaking.
We have selected for you the best photos from the past month, which capture the extraordinary grace of the natural world and everyday life.
(Total 20 photos)
Source: Bright Side
1. Attack, Canada. (© Denis Dumoulin)
2. The flooded forest of Lake Kaindy, Kazakhstan. (© Alexander Kuznetsov)
3. And you are delicious, Russia. (© Olesya Nikolaeva)
4. Paradise in a hut, Iceland. (© Andrey Sheremetiev)
5. Leading lines, Vietnam. (© Quỳnh Anh Nguyen)
6. Family, Russia. (© Andrey Lobodin)
7. Conclusion, New Zealand. (© Alexandre Gendron)
8. Two brothers, Kamchatka, Russia. (© Lydia Shavinskaya)
9. Passes, passes… Russia. (© Tomski)
10. Swan Lake, Slovenia (© Kostyantyn Steblovskyy)
11. Autumn, Russia. (© Pavel Silinenko)
12. Who are you? I didn't call you. Russia. (© Elena Ivannikova)
13. Night rain, St. Petersburg, Russia. (© Eduard Gordeev)
14. Thinker, Russia. (© Alla Ganster)
15. Milky Way over Mount Koba-Kaya. (© Evgeny Zaitsev)
16. Dreamer, Chukotka, Russia. (© Yuri Kharchenko)
17. Cold fever, Iceland. (© Andrea Centon)
18. At the watering place, Russia. (© Sergey Ryzhkov)
19. Awakening, Chile. (© Francisco Negroni)
20. Road to autumn, Russia. (© Pavel Silinenko)
Keywords: National Geographic | October
Australian Jane Long decided to brush up on her retouching skills when she stumbled across an archive of old works by Romanian ...
“I was born here and have always said that I went straight from the womb to the first roller coaster,” writes American ...
Every day, the National Geographic editors get a lot of pictures from different parts of our planet. Hundreds of photographers wait ...
Every day, the National Geographic editors get a lot of pictures from different parts of our planet. Thousands of photographers ...
National Geographic has compiled its list of the most inspiring hotels and holiday homes around the world. These hotels are not ...
On the night of September 9, the inhabitants of the Earth were able to observe the third and last supermoon this year. This ...