Ten great "losers"By Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/ten-great-losers
The child is not learning in school? It's not a reason to consider it a complete failure and unsettling look to the future. Not all geniuses could boast of school success. Quite the contrary.
1. The father of the great Voltaire wanted him to become a lawyer, and for some reason sent him to the Jesuit College, where future genius taught "Latin and all sorts of nonsense". She studied the young Voltaire so-so, and legal career he wasn't attracted to. Disappointed father once said about him and his brother: "I have raised two fools. One fool in prose, the other in poetry."
2. For quite a long time poorly studied in the school of Isaac Newton. Made up your mind it only when it was beaten by a classmate. As a child sickly and weak, he decided to prove what you are capable of, took the lead in the school, and surprised the teachers extraordinary abilities.
3. Otto von Bismarck went to school very average. Enrolling in the University of George August Gottingen, the future Chancellor of Germany preferred learning fun with friends — in a word, behaved as a typical Golden youth of the time and even took part in 27 contests.
4. Of all the subjects was given a well-Napoleon's just math.
5. Ludwig van Beethoven life wrote with errors, and arithmetic in school and not mastered.
6. The parents of the Creator of the theory of relativity of albert Einstein, who also was not a student, told a friend that no illusions about his future and hope that albert will be able to get down to some simple work.
7. Alexander Sergeevich Pushkin was literally crying on the lessons of arithmetic, and the results of studies in the Lyceum was the second from the end.
8. Vladimir Mayakovsky, the school had no interest in literature and not even able to finish Anna Karenina.
9. The school grades are above the three great Soviet designer Sergei Korolev was getting very rare.
10. Anton Pavlovich Chekhov once remained at the gymnasium for a second year. But the story "Letter to the scientist neighbor," he published in the journal "Dragonfly", by learning from the first year of University.