Sweet sausage, or eat regular Chinese
Categories: AsiaBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/sweet-sausage-or-eat-regular-chinese
Says Dmitri Burdasov: as a child I was always told that in China a lot of people and there's nothing to eat but rice. I always visit China and know that it is not. Suggest you take a walk in the Chinese supermarket in the provincial town of Qingyi with a population of 800 thousand people. Europeans living in the city no more than 10 families, so the store is designed for Chinese. In the city it is the largest supermarket but there are a few shops a little smaller. I have to say that many are mini-markets within walking distance, but the prices are even slightly higher than here, and the range is much poorer.
1. First pass in automatic storage personal belongings. It's free, but the cart must be inserted into the handle bail, 1 yuan.
2. Time it was already about rice, let's start with our purchases. Price in Chinese stores are quoted in Renminbi per 500 grams, and for easy conversion of the currency just add zero. That is, 1 kilogram of rice is 47 roubles. Fine cost considering the salaries of working Chinese.
3. The second most important product in China is noodles. Many make the noodles themselves, but I approached the shelves of instant noodles. Her number is beyond counting. The sauces in each Bank is different, and not dry, as in our "instant noodles", and canned bags. In one box can be up to five bags with different ingredients.
4. No Chinese meal is complete without soy sauce. Attention, $ 100 for a 2-liter bottle!
5. Surprisingly, eggs are sold by weight. Not bought, so I don't know how much weight a dozen.
6. The chili pepper. Bought for 123 rubles, now I have enough for a year.
7. Vegetable oil. Sunflower, corn, rapeseed, sesame. For every taste.
8. Any drinks, from mineral water to juices, including freshly squeezed.
9. Beer from Chinese to German. By the way, almost all Chinese beer is low alcohol content. Even Chinese Tuborg brewery — 3.1%. The cost of 25 rubles for China to 200 over the import.
10. A sore subject for our citizens. THERE IS ANY!
11. Oh, drink lots of water