Strong, independent women of New York and their moustached companions
Categories: Animals | Photo projectBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/strong-independent-women-of-new-york-and-their-moustached-companions
If you think that a lonely catwoman is necessarily a crazy lady who values her mustachioed friends above all others, then you are mistaken. Of course, there are exceptions, but in general, women get cats because they just like them. That's all. And these photos from New York prove that having one or more cats at home is not a sentence of loneliness for a woman. The connection between the housewives and their four-legged mustachioed pets is felt even through the monitor.
1. Anna with her cats Bisu and Casanova in Queens.
2. Emily and Sid in Park Slope.
3. Hannah, Bobo and Pippin in Williamsburg.
4. Lanna and Dots in Crown Heights.
5. Dana and Bijou in Greenpoint.
6. Raquel and Helmut in Manhattan.
7. Dee Dee and Johnny in Manhattan.
8. Ali and Esme in Williamsburg.
9. Charlotte and Rupert in Williamsburg.
10. Emily and George are in Trouble.
11. Pamela with Goblin, Xanadu and Fifi in Clinton Hill.
12. Efsi and Lucy in Williamsburg.
13. Emma and Panda in Queens.
14. Corina and Zombies in Greenpoint.
15. Alice and Bonky in Williamsburg.
16. Nicole and Carlos in Greenpoint.
17. Ivy and the Pilot in Manhattan.
18. Jenna and Ollie in Williamsburg.
19. Brianna and Vivienne in Bushwick.
20. Jenna and Boo in Greenpoint.
In recent days, news about McDonald's has been appearing in the media with enviable regularity. In Moscow, four chain ...
Pasta is the queen of Italian cuisine. In a year, the average Italian consumes more than 26 kg of pasta - four times more than, for ...
At the moment, about 300,000 small and large ships are abandoned on different coasts of the world. Their owners have no funds for ...