Every year on the third Saturday of August is the international day of homeless animals. This day appeared in the calendar with the filing of the International society for animal rights in 1992, with the support of organizations from different countries, dedicated to protecting the rights of animals. It is not a holiday and not a cause for joy and a reason to remember about the problem of homeless animals, to tell as many people about their tragic fate and think what you can do for the deprived of our smaller brethren.
Stray dogs very much. Look out the window, probably near your home running scared, but still have not lost faith in man four-legged friend. Many pass by, someone is doing worse, but fortunately, there are people who can not remain indifferent. Partly this post is about them.
These dogs were abandoned, lost, or just born had no home, they found employees of shelters, healed, fed and warmed. And many of these kind and gentle creatures soon found a new home and loving owners. Respect dogs, because, as they say, dogs are loyal beings!
1. This baby was found wandering on the streets of Antigua, West Indies. Her name is Byrd.
2. And this bird before heading to their new home, much more cheerful and stronger.
3. This poor guy was found near the Golf course, the cedar, in whose honor it was named.
4. This is the same cedar but much plumper and is happy because he has found a new home.
5. So that poor man was found, who was nicknamed the Coffee.
6. And Coffee looked after a month of living in the shelter.
7. Sumo was found tied to a fence on a short leash.
8. And this is Sumo after some time in a shelter for dogs. A healthy and happy dog!
9. She found on the roadside in August.
10. And in January, she was already fit as a fiddle — was rushed to the shelter and happily wagged his tail.
11. Shelly is also found on the road near the airport.
12. And already two weeks later, Shelly was ready to move to a new home!
13. This lokmaci name is Rugby.
14. And this is Rugby after the haircut and treatment (though the collar had to wear while he was treated for worms).
15. Skinny found in January — a thin, frightened dog who have not eaten for several days.
16. But after a month of Skinny looked quite healthy and active.
Look in the shelter, you might find a true friend who is looking for love and care.