"Stay back, kill": the worst examples of wiring abroadPictolic
"Don't drink the water from the tap" is probably the phrase most often hear tourists going abroad. However, no one ever warns you that in some places it is better not to turn on the light and do not use electricity. Never.
Members of the British institution of engineering and technology and 138 thousand readers of its journal "engineering and technology" was voted the worst examples of wiring from around the world. Savvy in science and technology, the British published a truly frightening and life-threatening examples.
Of the 500 failures of electricians was selected as the 12 most-most.
1st place — office building in Madras, India. Electrical panel with exposed wiring is located directly on a wooden Board with traces of a recent fire.
2nd place was won by the hotel in the Maldives, where this shower. There's even a double blow, two outlets near water.
3rd place-installation of cables, telephone, lights and even seem to the mains supply.
Oddly enough, but Saint-Tropez is also obviously save on electricians. Or just don't look at the back wall of the house.
It turns out that the standards on the electrical wiring throughout the world is poor.
This "creation" electricians also joined the dozens of the worst, according to the vote.
Many of the worst examples of wiring from the list are in Asia, but the top consists of two samples from France.
Full set for those who are tired of living: gas and electric meters next to a sewage pipe.
The top 12 entered feil electricians who actually deadly.
Nothing bad, just a pole hanging on two cables.
The stick used to connect the two ends of the wire.
Bare wire peeking out of the ground.