Stars who fell in love on setVika
We've compiled a list of actors whose on-screen love with their peers has blossomed into real-life relationships. And no matter how long these couples have stayed together, it is obvious that no one can escape the love behind the scenes.
And what are the stellar unions that were born on the set? Do you know?
1. Rose Leslie and Kit Harington.
The couple met on the set of Game of Thrones and turned the on-screen love story into a real-life relationship.
2. Freddie Prinze Jr. and Sarah Michelle Gellar.
Freddie and Sarah met while filming I Know What You Did Last Summer in 1997. The couple got married in 2002 and have not separated since then.
3. Samira Wiley and Lauren Morelli.
Actress Samira Wiley met writer Lauren Morelli on the set of Orange Is the New Black. The couple began dating in 2014 and legalized their relationship in 2017.
4. Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco.
In The Big Bang Theory, actors Johnny Galecki and Kaley Cuoco also dated in real life. The couple broke up, and their heroes remain married.
5. Penelope Cruz and Javier Bardem.
Javier and Penelope met on the set of the 1992 film Ham, Ham.
6. Natalie Portman and Benjamin Millepieu.
Natalie met her husband-choreographer on the set of Black Swan back in 2010. They got married two years after meeting each other.
7. Daniel Craig and Rachel Weisz.
Danielle and Rachel met on the set of Dream House in 2010 and got married the following June.
8. Johnny Depp and Winona Ryder.
Johnny and Winona got up and started dating after the 1990s shoot of Edward Scissorhands, but sadly they broke up two years later.
9. Emma Stone and Andrew Garfield.
Their love blossomed on the set of The Amazing Spider-Man. Their relationship lasted four years.
10. Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes.
"The Place Beyond the Pines" brought Ryan and Eve together in 2011. They have two children.
11. Rachel McAdams and Ryan Gosling.
These two brought the novel from The Diary of Memory to life. However, their relationship only lasted 3 years.
12. Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie.
Brad and Angelina said they fell in love while filming Mr. & Mrs. Smith. The couple split in 2016.
13. Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth.
Miley met Liam on the set of The Last Song in 2009. They broke up in 2013 and got back together in 2016.
14. Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens.
Zach and Vanessa met while filming 2006 hit High School Musical. They dated for five years, broke up in 2010.
15. Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson.
The couple met while filming Twilight in 2008. However, they broke up in 2013.
16. Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman.
The couple fell in love while casting Days of Thunder and got married in 1990 shortly after they met, but divorced in 2001.
17. Mia Goth and Shia LaBeouf.
Mia and Shia met on the set of Nymphomaniacs in 2012.
18. Bradley Cooper and Zoe Saldana.
They met in 2011 while filming The Lay, but the couple broke up a year later.
19. Angelina Jolie and Billy Bob Thornton.
Angelina and Billy met on the set of Flight Control in 1999. They got married soon after. However, their union lasted only 3 years.