Soviet women of the 1980sVika
Hope for the future and the first sips of freedom from Gorbachev's perestroika changed both the image and worldview of Soviet women - their clothes and appearance speak louder than words.
1. Photo of a woman in front of Mishka, the mascot of the 1980 Moscow Olympics.
2. Moscow beauties Katya Chelichkina and Masha Kalinina.
3. Singer Edita Piekha in an evening dress.
4. Fashion exhibition on the day of the city.
6. Communal kitchen.
9. Svetlana Toma in a scene from the film by Alexander Kosarev "Souvenir for the prosecutor".
10. Two sisters.
11. Singer Zhanna Aguzarova in the studio of photographer Sergei Borisov.
12. Visitors to the Izmailovsky market.
13. Artist Ekaterina Grigorieva at the Izmailovsky market.
14. Girls sing songs of The Beatles in the Leningrad hostel.
15. Young mothers with children in an amusement park in the city of Klaipeda, Lithuanian SSR.
16. Actress Natalia Belokhvostikova.
17. These eyes.
18. Leningrad, 1987.
19. Employees of the workshop for the manufacture of mirrors at the Irbit Glass Factory.