Snow and frost in Australia - miracles and more!By Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/snow-and-frost-in-australia-miracles-and-more
Today is the first day of summer and we are all looking forward to the long-awaited warm days. But there are places on Earth where… winter has come today! Oddly enough, such a place is Australia, usually associated with heat and heat, where today winter has come not only in the calendar but in reality - just look at these amazing photos taken by the inhabitants of southeastern Australia. So, meet the harsh Siberian Australian winter!
1. Residents of southeastern Australia woke up this morning to bitter cold and snow. (Photo: instagram.com/belbinboo).
2. Lucky for the inhabitants of New South Wales, the vicinity of Mount Cradle in Tasmania and Victoria Falls. (Photo: instagram.com/belbinboo).
3. And although snow at this time for the inhabitants of these places is a common thing, this year it really fell a lot. (Photo: instagram.com/amybeckinsale).
4. The locals were so delighted with the view they saw from their windows this morning that they immediately rushed outside. (Photo: instagram.com/madsbrookes).
5. And for some, it was the first snow in their lives. Great gift for Children's Day! If such snowfalls and frosts are repeated every year, these children will grow into excellent skiers. (Photo: instagram.com/tobivarcoe).
6. Many rushed to photograph this winter beauty in order to capture it forever. The knowledge about skiing techniques previously obtained here http://www.redbull.com/ru/ru/snow/alpine-ski was also useful :) The lucky ones were especially lucky, who saved their ski equipment in advance just for such an occasion. (Photo: instagram.com/poppetier).
7. Good morning, snow! We are so glad to meet you - come again! (Photo: instagram.com/snowskiapartments).