She saves kittens. The cutest job in the world
Categories: AnimalsBy Pictolic https://pictolic.com/en/article/she-saves-kittens-the-cutest-job-in-the-world
Hannah Shaw loves cats. No, not like that… She loves cats VERY MUCH. Hannah has devoted her life to caring for abandoned newborn kittens, which are usually immediately euthanized in shelters, because at this stage of life they require too intensive care. Despite the fact that working with sick, frightened and fragile kittens can be very stressful, Hannah's Instagram is filled with sweetness and positivity.
1. Animal protection is Hannah's main passion throughout her life. It all started with the fact that at the age of 12 she stopped eating them. Since then, she has been constantly involved in campaigns to protect a wide variety of animals.
2. Hannah started saving kittens about eight years ago, initially combining it with regular work at school. Then she had to sneak her little pets under her shirt and feed them in the toilet. But over time, an unusual hobby turned into a profession, and now Hannah is officially working as a "savior of kittens".
3. "The last time I tried to count how many kittens I saved, there were several hundred of them. But it's very difficult to keep records here," says Hannah. "Sometimes I take care of them myself from beginning to end, and sometimes I find another guardian and just help with advice, necessary things and support."
4. "Every time I bring one of my pets to a new vet, I hear: "This is the smallest kitten I've ever seen!"It upsets me because I want these kittens to have a chance to get the medical care they need, which private veterinary clinics do not focus on."
5. Most of Hannah's wards were found on the street. They are born from unsterilized cats, which are released to walk freely. Finding such kittens, people usually take them to a shelter, where they are immediately put to sleep. Most shelters simply don't have the resources needed to care for them. That's where the "rescuers" come in, who feed newborn kittens on their own.
6. According to Hannah, it is not difficult to find a wonderful new home for her wards later. "I start reporting kittens a few weeks before they are ready to be picked up. Usually by the age of 8 weeks, each of them already has a master."
7. The kittens that Hannah takes care of are so small and helpless that she almost constantly has to carry them with her. "They are so small that often people don't even notice them. In addition, I try to use special accessories that hide them, because sometimes I want, for example, just to go quietly for groceries and not become an object of attention. In addition, numerous strangers trying to touch them are not very useful for kittens."
8. Hanna has two cats of her own at home, which she also took out herself from birth, as well as from one to eight kittens that require her care.
9. "Try to do what you can," advises Hannah to those who decide to embark on the path of animal rescue. — There is always a way to help!"
Keywords: Instagram | Cats | Kittens | Milota | Salvation
Most people strive to achieve excellence in their professional field - some reach the top of their careers in adulthood, but others ...
Selfies are the main trend in photography of the last two years for sure. Everyone takes pictures of themselves - celebrities at ...
The company Crown & Paw ("Crown and foot") specializiruetsya to create unusual portraits of Pets, combining the real portraits ...
Moustached and striped can decorate any picture. So what happened to boring and unremarkable at first glance, the photos you will ...
Hamza Diaz, a 17-year-old photographer, spends so much time in New York that he started meeting people he knows there. The guy ...
Wristwatches can tell a lot about their owner. For some, they are a sign of status and wealth, while for others they are a sign of ...