Secret bedroom, a pretty flight attendants on long flightsPictolic
During the long flight to Asia, it is important to be able to sleep. But how to relax the crew members? It turns out that on the Boeing 777 and 787 have a secret ladder leading into the tiny compartment with no Windows, where are the bedrooms flight attendants and pilots. In the end, they also need to sleep and rest during the flight for 18 hours. Passengers were not allowed there, and many are not even aware of the existence of such booths. But now we have the opportunity to look back.
1. This is the official presentation of the bedrooms flight attendants on a Boeing 777.
2. This "scheme" it is evident that the secret bedroom is located in a small area above the main cabin.
3. It's rather cozy, if you believe the official images provided by Boeing.
4. Passengers are not allowed here. This tiny door leads into the main compartment of the plane.
5. Behind the door is a secret ladder.
6. On the 787 this ladder leads here to this hatch...
7. After the hatch, you find yourself here in such small bedrooms.
8. Here are the bedrooms in the rear of the Boeing 787.
9. Boeing does not allow placement on the same bed more than one person.
10. On the Boeing 777 is a long, narrow hallway with beds on both sides.
11. Straighten up in the corridor in all growth impossible.
12. Windows here either.
13. As you can see, this here is a bit gloomy. At the rear of the corridor sit three flight attendants.
14. It's quite dark.
15. Each compartment is approximately 1.8 m long and 60 cm wide. Upstairs there's a lamp for reading.
16. Comfortable cushions. And in case of turbulence you have to sleep in a seat belt.
17. View from the stairs.
18. All of this is at the top of the Boeing 777 and 787.