Previously unpublished photographs of the Rolling StonesPictolic
July 12, 1962 in London hosted the first concert of group Rolling Stones, which for many years vied in popularity with The Beatles. British rock group became an important part of the "British invasion", it is considered one of the most influential and successful bands in history.
In 1964, the legendary band released his first album which in Britain was called The Rolling Stones, and in the United States — England's Newest Hit Makers The Rolling Stones (or "contemporary hit-makers from England The Rolling Stones"), and in 1965 the group held their first American tour.
It was during these tours the pictures were taken, has long remained hidden from the eyes of the world. Only in 2012, these 23 photographs never before published and in General no one had the vision, was accidentally discovered by musician Lauren white at a flea market in California. In the photo Mick Jagger, Brian Jones, Keith Richards, bill Wyman, Charlie watts and Ian Stewart, one of the founders of the group and the tour Manager, resting between concerts in the cities of Clearwater, Florida, and Savannah, Georgia. The author of the photographs remains unknown.
(Total 23 photos)
1. Mick Jagger, 1965.
2. Brian Jones with a towel, Clearwater, Florida, 1965.
3. Bill Wyman Smoking a cigarette, 1965.
4. Mick Jagger in Clearwater, Florida, 1965.
5. Bill Wyman, 1965.
6. Keith Richards, 1965.
7. Brian Jones biting the chain, 1965.
8. Mick Jagger and Ian Stewart, Savannah, Georgia, 1965.
9. Brian Jones biting the chain, 1965.
10. Bill Wyman podkalivat a cigarette, 1965.
11. Brian and Charlie in Clearwater, Florida, 1965.
12. Brian Jones by the pool, 1965.
13. Brian Jones jumps into the pool, Savannah, Georgia, 1965.
14. Brian Jones in a sweater with his initials, 1965.
15. Charlie watts in Clearwater, Florida, 1965.
16. Brian Jones tans, 1965.
17. Wet Brian Jones, Savannah, Georgia, 1965.
18. Charlie watts and bill Wyman in Clearwater, Florida, 1965.
19. Charlie watts yawning, Clearwater, Florida, 1965.
20. Mick and Charlie in Clearwater, Florida, 1965.
21. Mick and Charlie in Clearwater, Florida, 1965.
22. Mick Jagger is drinking a drink by the pool in Clearwater, Florida, 1965.
24. Mick Jagger in Clearwater, Florida, 1965.