Places to visit in FranceVika
Millions of tourists come to France every year to admire the stunning beauty of Paris and relax on French beaches with a glass of French wine.
Here is a list of must-haves in France.
1. Feel like a part of the royal family at the Château de Sully-sur-Loire.
2. Be sure to go horseback riding in the Camargue. It is there that you can meet French cowboys.
3. Eat a clam stew.
4. Crispy baguette, fragrant cheese, and good wine - and you can go for a picnic under the Eiffel Tower.
5. Admire the majesty of the Etretat cliffs in Normandy.
6. In the same place, in Normandy, swim and catch shellfish.
7. But these water lilies were very fond of Monet.
8. We go back to the past, going into the Lascaux caves and looking at the rock paintings, which are more than 17 thousand years old.
9. Hike the Verdon Gorge. The views are simply amazing.
10. Visit the Bay of Mont Saint Michel at low tide.
11. You've probably seen beautiful photos of lavender fields. You can see them in Provence.
12. Take a tour of the Canal du Midi, a UNESCO World Heritage Site that stretches from Toulouse to the Mediterranean.
13. Go skiing or just enjoy the atmosphere in Chamonix village.
14. Take a walk through the gardens of Versailles, which are easy to get lost in.
15. Find seclusion on the beaches of Corsica.
16. Find out what real champagne tastes like in the Champagne region.