10 photos that prove that fluffy friends can improve any miserable day
Categories: Animals | Beauty | Photo project | Positive | Society | WorldBy Vika https://pictolic.com/en/article/photos-that-prove-that-fluffy-friends-can-improve-any-miserable-day
In Pictolic, we are convinced that animals are an inexhaustible source of serotonin. Today we found 17 lucky people who got acquainted with each other and had fun on a cloudy day. We wanted you to catch these positive emotions together with us.
1. "The train, returning home, lingered, but I was blessed by this cute little guy who turned his attention to me."
2. "My daughter feels bad herself this evening, and my dog will not leave her."
3. “I work as a volunteer in a rehabilitation center for wild animals. This is our annual beaver, which embraces me, because he missed me in the winter. "
4. “We found this frightened dog sitting in a cage with my husband. Now she is my therapeutic dog and helps me to deal with anxiety and depression. "
5. "He looked down at dinner and saw that Leo was comforting his little brother."
6. “I saw this guy walking for days. He just hangs over his terrace to greet passers-by. "
7. “At the university where I work, they have a unique way to cope with the stress of graduation exams. Dogs! ”
8. “I suffer from post-traumatic stress disorder. 6 years ago I started working with wolves as therapy. Today I manage a wolf reserve and got more than I could represent myself ”.
9. “My guy broke up with me because he can't see himself with a future invalid. To the extreme, my cat loves me. "
10. "This pretty girl came to put my daughter."
Keywords: Photos | Friends | Serotonin | Emotions | Animals | Life | People | World | Fun | Entertainment
We present to your attention a selection of the best photos from the first International Drone Photography Competition. In May this ...
Paris is hosting an international motor show, which presents more than a hundred premieres. Motor chose the most interesting new ...
Amanda Stronza is an anthropologist, professor and photographer, in love with wildlife. She travels all over the world and takes ...
Taj Mahal, palaces of Jaipur and Udaipur, Sikhs and stunning colorful saris - yes, this is India. And today we will see it through ...
It's good when you have best friends; even cooler when you can go with them to the ends of the world and it will be great ...
If the 60s of the twentieth century were associated with the beatnik subculture, the 70s with the hippies, then our generation will ...