A resident of Seattle Christopher of Boffoli (Christopher Boffoli) with food and tiny figures creates comical miniatures depicting scenes from everyday life. The work of Christopher included in his project called "Disproportionate", was shown at various galleries in the United States.
The Creator of the project is to find an interesting story is only half the job. Most of the work is to come up with a title that will make viewers smile.
1. And then Randy and Jeff finally realized that he was lost.
2. Skier on a descent cupcake.
3. Gary always puts too much mustard, but nobody can argue.
4. Josh is proud that he can a lawn mower with sharp blades.
5. Beekeepers knew that put the hives in the right place.
Christopher says that often during the preparation to the shooting, he specifically goes to the store or bakery to pick up stuff for pictures. He carefully selects the products that will best look in the pictures. "I especially like working with pastry, because after filming you can eat them for dessert."
6. Patrick has always been not shy, but in the corn field was quite fearless.
Christopher carefully plans each scene in his home Studio, sometimes painstaking work to create it can take a couple of hours. He cuts and appropriately puts food before you place figures that either he sticks with agave nectar, or sets their little feet in the holes made with toothpicks.
7. No one will be allowed here until the rescue squad will not be convinced of the safety of a strange pumpkin-albinos.
A series of these images of Christopher inspired by "Travelers" Walter Martin and Paloma muñoz. They depicted scenes with small figures inside the balls.
8. Eric was afraid to dive, even though he knew that it was unlikely there are sharks.
9. Greta and her friend both liked to ride on this smooth surface, that they decided not to shake the pineapple.
10. Joyce had no idea which of these goals it. But no matter how ridiculous she looked in front of Phyllis and the rest of the company.
11. Once Fig the area was quite safe. But later everything changed.
12. The instant before the accident, she had a kite.
13. Denis thought for a business meeting this is an unusual place. But hoping to win the contract was silent.
14. Hubert was glad that his shift was over. To wave a shovel is hard work.
15. The oil business.