People share random coffee artVika
Eyes closed, half asleep and hunched over like a zombie, we enter the kitchen, hoping to be rescued by caffeine. First, sip and now we can think more clearly.
On the other hand, there are professional baristas who have mastered the art of making coffee. Texturing and milk pouring techniques are their daily bread and we can only breathe at the sight of the beautiful crispy foam forming a leaf on the surface of the cappuccino.
Somewhere in the middle, there are avid coffee lovers who accidentally fall into the art of coffee. Fueled by sheer chance and lust for caffeine, they have created the gorgeous, frothy pieces of art that Pictolic has collected on the list below.
1. My coffee art today is a cat dropping an atomic bomb.
2. Here comes the coffee frog!
3. Spilled my coffee and accidentally created art.
4. My hot chocolate is shocked.
5. There was a flying unicorn in my morning coffee.
6. A shark-shaped coffee stain.
7. This coffee stain on my cup vaguely resembles a map of the world.
8. This is how my coffee machine greeted me today.
9. Accidental coffee art.
10. My friend's coffee spilled in the shape of a guitar.
11. Still my best work.
12. My coffee stain has turned into a bird.
13. My coffee has a skull-like stain.